Instructional VideosView our current and upcoming instructional videos.
Watch the “behind scenes” video of Nancy and her team restoring kneelers for the Washington National Cathedral.
These kneelers are installed on Prie Dieu benches at the Crossing area below the Great Choir and High Altar.
Learn how to safely clean needlepoint canvases.
Coming Soon: Learn How To Finish A Needlepoint Knife-Edged Pillow
Available for purchase: I will send out an email announcing the exact time when the videos are available! I appreciate all of your interest! Thank you!
This video shows Nancy finishing a knife-edged pillow. You will learn how to finish a pillow with a professional polished look!
- See the materials and preparations that Nancy uses.
- Learn how to make “self-made cording” and Nancy’s procedure for attaching the cording to the needlepoint piece.
- See the techniques and equipment Nancy uses to achieve the “polished” look.
- Watch as Nancy prepares the inner pillow, fills the needlepoint pillow, and shows you the hand-sewing technique that achieves a professionally finished piece.
- The video is approximately forty minutes long and is yours to replay as often as you like.
St. Martins in the Field, Philadelphia, PA